Listen to the episode;
In this episode, Sarah sits down with entrepreneur Charles Wah to discuss land development and investment in Hamilton, Ontario.
In 2013, Charles Wah took a risk and left a career in computer engineering to pursue an
opportunity in land development. Now, at just 30 years old, he has used his passion and drive to create a thriving business. In this episode of “Where Should I Invest?” Charles shares his tips and tricks for success.
- Gain valuable insight into the Hamilton rental market
- Discover how you can find deals and use a realtor effectively
- Learn how diversification can help you achieve your investment goals
- Understand the stages of a land development project and how to avoid common pitfalls
- Discover the importance of a mentor and learn how you can find one
- Receive helpful tips for advertising your rental property
- Learn how to screen tenants effectively in order to find the right fit
For more information, contact Charles Wah by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.gatewaygroup.ca.