Listen to the episode;
In the first part of this two-part series, Sarah sits down with Luc Boiron to discuss house flipping in the Greater Toronto Area.
Luc Boiron developed an interest in real estate at an early age and purchased his first property while completing undergraduate studies. After becoming a licensed lawyer, Luc made the bold decision to change his career path and pursue real estate investment full-time. In just a year and a half, Luc has flipped 15 properties and developed a thriving business. In this episode of “Where Should I Invest?” Luc shares his strategies for success.
- Learn the fundamentals of a house flip project
- Receive tips and tricks for finding a great deal
- Compare financing options and learn how you can fund your own flip
- Discover the importance of building a team of professionals
- Receive tips for selecting the right general contractor for your project
- Understand the distinction between house flipping in the Greater Toronto Area and house flipping in the United States