In this episode, Sarah sits down with award winning mortgage broker Dalia Barsoum to discuss financing options for investors.
Dalia Barsoum is an experienced mortgage broker and real estate investor who specializes in helping real estate investors scale their business without hitting the financing wall. Dalia is a well-known mortgage broker in the real estate investor community who focuses on solving complex problems and helping clients achieve their real estate goals. Dalia is also Sarah’s mortgage broker and she has saved Sarah thousands of dollars and has helped scale up her portfolio still with A lenders. Dalia is also a best-selling author who wrote Canadian Real Estate Investor Financing: 7 Secrets to Getting All the Money You Want. In this episode of “Where Should I Invest?” Dalia shares her tips and tricks for choosing the best financing options.
· Discover the importance of planning your financing
· Learn the difference between banks, trust companies, credit unions and private lenders
· Learn how to strategically use certain lenders at appropriate times and circumstances
· Discover the difference between commercial financing and residential financing
· Learn about down payment requirements, refinancing properties and mortgage rates
· Understand Canada’s new mortgage rules and how they impact real estate investors
· Gain an understanding of the January 1, 2018 stress test
· Learn how to finance flips and properties that need significant renovations
· Learn about mortgage plus improvement options for financing
· Receive tips for purchasing recreational properties and raw land
· Discover financing solutions for the self-employed individuals
· Learn how you can grow your investment business without hitting the financing wall
For more information, visit www.streetwisemortgages.com or send an e-mail to Dalia’s attention at firstname.lastname@example.org