Guest: Daniel Char – Mortgage Broker, Real Estate Investor
This week’s podcast guest is Daniel Char, financing, and real estate expert.
Find out how Daniel built wealth with pre-construction condos and some savvy techniques like buying on the first floor to get a tenant in right away. Now condos make more sense if you’re the end-user.
Assignments are the way to go in 2021! Condos no longer cash flow so you need to sell before taking ownership. Beware of condo fees and contracts with builders. And, the importance of good mortgage planning whether traditional or private.
In this episode, you will learn about:
- Pre-construction condos in Toronto
- How a sleeping bag can get you a deal
- 2 condos in 2 months!
- Making a spread on assignments
- Downtown Toronto – what to look for
- Why preconstruction can make sense
- Cash flow can make or break your deal
Get in touch with Daniel:
This episode has been brought to you in part by;
Dalia Barsoum of Streetwise Mortgages https://streetwisemortgages.com/
Jon Tenbrinke of Blackjack Contracting Inc http://blackjackcontractinginc.ca/