Guest: Gary Hibbert, Investment Realtor Ninja
This week’s podcast guest is Gary Hibbert, Investment Realtor Ninja.
Gary shared amazing tips on how to manage your time, especially if you quit your 9-5! How to sort out to-dos, setting systems to help you choose what do to first and how to focus as an entrepreneur. He also shared with me the importance of reverse engineering to achieve your goals, create cash flow and wealth to support your end goal.
In this episode, you will learn about:
- How Gary quit his job
- His planning style – 1 year at a time
- Income goal-setting for success
- Design the life YOU want
- Keep track of your accomplishments
- Flying lessons can be part of your goals!
- Time-blocking to regain control
Get in touch with Gary:
This episode has been brought to you in part by;
Joel Wilson & Rob Lee of White Elm Design-Build
Dylan Suitor of Elevation Realty
US Properties US Properties