Guest: James Knull, Realtor and Real Estate Investor
This week’s podcast guest is James Knull, realtor and real estate investor.
James started out buying houses with secondary suites then moved on to multifamily properties. He then went back to single homes but focused on brand-new builds and infill. He experienced rapid growth periods and is now being more selective. He alternates between Edmonton where most of his portfolio is located to Vancouver where he has another office. He has many Joint Ventures and is a very active realtor.
In this episode, you will learn about:
- He began investing as a student in university
- Now holds about 260 doors
- Landlord laws in Alberta
- Opportunities for cashflow in Edmonton
- COVID’s impact on rentals
- The importance of a good Joint Venture Agreement
- Joint Ventures for success – best structures
Get in touch with James:
This episode has been brought to you in part by;
Dalia Barsoum at Streetwise Mortgages
Joel Wilson & Rob Lee of White Elm Design-Build
James Lloyd & Voytek Mardula of US Properties