Guest: Karlyn Eacrett
This week’s podcast guest is Karlyn Eacrett, Realtor, Flipper & Real Estate Investor.
Karlyn shared her secrets when doing high-end flips. Finishes and quality are a priority. Don’t fall for typical flip looks… The property needs to have a custom look and feel. For example, waterfall quartz island, hardwood flooring, custom shelving in closets, high-end hardware, smart appliances and so much more. Her top tip: book some viewings and compare homes in the market where you’re investing. Don’t skimp on anything!
In this episode, you will learn about:
- Karlyn is a realtor in the Burlington-Oakville-Hamilton area
- She’s done a few high-end flips
- Look for older but gentrifying areas
- Off-market is a must in this hot market
- Know your buyer profile
- Find a property that has enough spread for profit
- Don’t overpay!
Get in touch with Karlyn:
This episode has been brought to you in part by;
Dalia Barsoum at Streetwise Mortgages
Joel Wilson & Rob Lee of White Elm Design-Build
Susan Corcoran & Sue Ore of Complete Properties Inc.