Guest: Parker Mott, Wholesaler & Real Estate Investor
This week’s podcast guest is Parker Mott. Parker’s journey began in the USA. He then came back to Canada bringing all the ideas he learned down south and began applying them here. Wholesaling was a newer concept and he had to learn the ropes. Canada has much stronger privacy laws and there are much fewer foreclosures. He managed to turn it into a profitable business by creating win-win situations for sellers and buyers in very hot markets. He explained the basic concepts of wholesaling and how to go about it. The spread is crucial to create successful transactions. Listen to the episode to learn more!
In this episode, you will learn about:
- How he got started in the world of wholesaling in Canada
- If you’re willing to work for something you’ll be successful
- Get to know people and learn how to assess properties & markets
- Networking is the key to success
- Your network is your net worth
- What is wholesaling
- How to overcome challenges
This episode has been brought to you in part by;
Jon Tenbrinke of Blackjack Contracting Inc.