Guest: Darren Cabral, Digital Marketer
This special release podcast is very political and uncensored!
Tune in for some opinions and a great debate. Sarah and Darren have done some research and they expressed their views.
Some of the political parties are currently proposing various programs to try to remediate the housing crisis. Unfortunately, some of the proposals could make things far worse for regular buyers and investors. Transparency and beneficial ownership, as well as privacy issues, could come up.
Make sure to do your due diligence before voting!
In this episode, you will learn about:
- Current political parties’ platforms
- What could happen after September 20th
- How each party is addressing real estate
- Everything is vague! Make some educated guesses
- The PPC’s viewpoint
- Current issues in the world of real estate
- How rules could affect investors and the market in general
- Privacy issues with proposed new rules and regulations