Guest: Dr. Axel Meierhoefer
Listen to the full episode at http://bit.ly/WSIILatest
This week’s podcast guest is Dr. Axel Meierhoefer from San Diego, California.
Axel now owns 10 properties in the mid-south and mid-west (USA). It all began in 2011 when he wasn’t able to sell his own house and became a landlord. He then turned to turnkey projects in various areas such as Ohio and more recently Alabama. He buys properties that are renovated by a company and are all set up to cash flow from day one. He also mentors aspiring investors on how to work with turnkey providers and optimize their investment dollars. Mindset is a huge gamechanger and Dr. Meierhoefer has worked a lot on this to create the journey and time and freedom he desires. Listen to the full episode to learn a ton of great nuggets for passive investments.
In this episode, you will learn about:
- How the financial crash of 2008 led him to REI
- Turnkey providers in the US offer amazing hands-off investment properties
- The 1% rule and how it helps him determine what to buy
- Use nationwide lenders in the USA
- Finding the ugly duckling in B and C+ neighbourhoods
- Using 70% LTV or more when investing
- The 200% rule…
- How to make deals perform even better!
Get in touch with Dr. Axel:
This episode has been brought to you in part by;
Dylan Suitor of Elevation Realty