Guest: Jennelyn Gagatiga @, Pharmacist and Real Estate Investor
Listen to the full episode at http://bit.ly/WSIILatest
This week’s podcast guests is Jennelyn Gagatiga – Pharmacist and Real Estate Investor
Jennelyn Gagatiga, is a Pharmacist and MBA degree by Profession and works in an American Personal Care Company in the Philippines as a Product and Market Research Developer prior to moving to Canada in 2007.
Her experience in Market Research is an advantage in finding great deals for her partners and savvy enough to identify where the next market for real estate investment.
Her 3 basic fundamentals of real estate are Population Growth, Job creation, and Infrastructure development. Jennelyn is an advocate for woman entrepreneurs, especially those in real estate investing.
In this episode, you will learn about:
- The importance of networking and self-education in real estate
- The power of leveraging financing and relationships in deals
- Building a key power team to scale your business
- Ontario and Calgary market and rents insight
- The importance of market monitoring to achieve your goals
- Joint Venture Partnerships with family and friends
Get in touch with Jenny:Instagram: jennelyngagatiga
This episode has been brought to you in part by;
Dylan Suitor of Elevation Realty
Dalia Barsoum at Streetwise Mortgages
Meghan Chomcut meghanchomut.com