In this episode, you will learn about:
- Making your investment portfolio pandemic proof
- Tips on how to ensure your rents are sustainable
- Insights on current and future mortgage rates
- The truth about forced and unforced appreciation
- Details of the Landlord-Tenant Act in Alberta
- The Pros and Cons of Hiring a Property Manager
This week’s podcast guest is Jared Hope. Jared shares how he scaled his properties and how you can too. We learn tips on how to make sure your rents are sustainable and details on the landlord Tenant Act in Alberta. He also talks about property appreciation and the pros and cons of hiring a property manager. Tune in for more great insight!
Guest: CEO & Founder of Tilt Property Group, JARED HOPE
Jared Hope is a Canadian ex-NHL player, avid income property investor and Founder/CEO of Tilt Property Group. Jared lives in Edmonton, Alberta, and owns over 280 properties.
Jared founded Tilt Property Group in 2003, with his wife, Krista Hope.
Tilt is Edmonton’s most comprehensive property management and real estate investment company that makes it easy for any Canadian to own income property.
Jared’s purpose is to teach people to create wealth through income property while avoiding the expensive mistakes he made when he started out on his own. He takes a strict NO-Nonsense stance at his speaking engagements and shares candidly what it takes to win at the game of property investment.