This week’s podcast guest is Casey Grey
In this episode, you will learn about:
- CMHC financing and multifamily investment insights
- What is an environmental assessment?
- Refinancing and knowing your exit strategy
- What is NOI or Net Operating Income?
- Construction risks and challenges in 2022
- The importance of communication and doing your due diligence on a property.
We learn about certain risks and challenges for construction in 2022 and much more, tune in for a great conversation with lots of valuable insights!
Casey is the founder of the award-winning sustainable building company, The Conscious Builder, the host of The Conscious Builder Podcast and The Conscious Builder Show on YouTube and the founder of The Conscious Builder Academy, an online course hub for future-focused builders who want to create better businesses. He has written almost 400 blog posts on topics such as marketing, branding, entrepreneurship, personal development, sustainability and more.
Casey brings almost two decades of experience to the construction industry and over a decade of experience in running, owning and growing multiple businesses while also staying committed to his wife and son. Casey is on a mission to help people build homes, businesses and lives in a more conscious manner.