In this episode of Where Should I Invest the Podcast, We interview Dan Warren & Shawn Allen and talk about Real Estate Investing. Dan Warren is a student rentals investor in London, Ontario. He started investing in 2012, 3 years later he quit his job and focused on real estate full time.
Shawn Allen is a full-time Real Estate flipper, Shawn focuses on buying, renovating and selling. He also does rentals and currently is also doing property management and land development.
In this Episode, we’ll talk about. . .
- Property Financing (joint ventures, private money, etc.)
- Pitfalls, cost, tips and insights on flipping Properties
- Student Rental Properties and the risk of doing it
- And more about Dan and Shawn’s portfolio.
Listen by clicking the video below or consider subscribing on;
iTunes – Apple Podcasts – CLICK HERE
Find out more about Sarah
Sarah’s Main Website www.sarahlarbi.com
Share and Subscribe for more content, visit our Youtube channel at
On Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/SarahLarbi84/
On Instagram https://www.instagram.com/sarahlarbi84/
Find out more about Dan Warren and Shawn Allen
Real Estate Investing Club http://onreia.com
“Where Should I Invest” is brought to you in part through the sponsorship and support of Dalia Barsoum of Streetwise Mortgages. contact her to book a FREE Goals Analysis.
DALIA BARSOUM , MBA Finance
President and Principal Broker , Streetwise Mortgages
Best selling Author : Canadian Real Estate Investor Financing: 7 Secrets to Getting All The Money You Want
Winner of the Outstanding Customer Service Award : CMP
Top 75 Brokers in Canada ( 2017 and 2018) : Canadian Mortgage Professionals Magazine ( CMP)
Mortgage Broker of the year ( 2017 , 2015 ) : Canadian Real Estate Wealth Magazine
[Direct: 416-985-4698 | www.streetwisemortgages.com | Toll Free & Fax: 1-800-208-6255 ]
Mail: 53 Berry Trail , Woodbridge , ON , L4H 2T4 | License # 12900
Canadians Investing in the USA with OMAR KHAN
Omar is a successful investor with 10+ years of experience in real estate investing, raising capital, buying multifamily investments, and in syndications. With a history and preference towards Commercial Real Estate Investing, Omar has become an active and successful Canadian investor now living in Texas.
- Learn about investing in the USA
- Learn about the main differences between Canadian and US Real Estate Investing
- What do Canadians need to know before they invest abroad
- Understand the factors to consider before investing in American Real Estate
- What are some of the misconceptions we hear about that we can’t or shouldn’t do as Canadians (such as 1031 exchanges, LLCs etc.)
- What are some of the best ways for Canadians to Invest their money in the USA
- Storage and Mobile-home investing
- How to get a team on the street while living in another country
- Learn about syndications
For more information, visit www.boardwalkwealth.com
Email Omar at email@example.com or call him directly at (214) 727-8643